These muffins are first and foremost, SO delicious. But second to that, they are so easy to cook – prep time is genuinely under 5 minutes unless you are seriously challenged when it comes to baking.
Please note, they only make about 8 decent sized servings, so if you’re planning to bake for your a group I would double the recipe.
So here you go…
- 1 3/4 cups self raising flour
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 200g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 100g butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degree (fan forced, slightly higher if not). Line an 8-cup muffin pan with large paper muffin cases.
- Sift flour into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar and chopped chocolate.
- Whisk together egg, sour cream, milk and melted butter. Add to the flour mixture and stir until just combined (make sure you don’t go over the top with the mixing or they won’t be fluffy!). Gently fold in the berries.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 25 minutes or until just golden, keep an eye on these as they tend to burn easily.
Enjoy! They are seriously delicious and best served warm. Thank me later.